Sergio Sette Camara
• Sérgio rose through the karting ranks in his home country before stepping up to race in Brazilian Formula 3 and making the permanent move to race in Europe in 2014.
• He made his debut at the Macau Grand Prix in 2015, crushing the lap record by 1.5 seconds, and contested the gruelling event again in 2016.
• Sérgio also joined the Red Bull Junior Team in 2016 and continued to climb the single-seater racing ladder up to the FIA Formula 2 Championship. He ended his rookie season in twelfth, scoring his first win alongside two podium finishes, and continued to ascend the Championship table in the following year with eight podiums on the way to sixth in the standings. In his final year in F2 Sérgio claimed two wins, three poles and eight podiums to end the 2019 season in fourth alongside fulfilling the role as development driver at McLaren F1.
• At the beginning of his tenure with Dragon Penske Autosport in the FIA Formula E World Championship, Sérgio was also Red Bull Racing and Scuderia AlphaTauri’s reserve driver for the 2020 Formula 1 season.
Dan Ticktum – Car Number 33
• Commenced his motorsport career at the age of eight, winning multiple European karting championships
• Awarded the McLaren Autosport British Racing Drivers’ Club Award in 2017
• 2018 Autosport National Driver of the Year after finishing the FIA Formula 3 European Championship as Vice-Champion
• Two-time Macau Grand Prix winner, claiming victory in 2017 and 2018
• Competed in Formula Renault 2.0 NEC, Super Formula, and held positions as a FIA Formula 1™ development driver
• Joined the FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 with DAMS and came 4th in the 2021 F2 competition with the UK based Carlin team